This package is great for couples who need help setting up their wedding reception or ceremony, keeping things on-track and on-time, running errands, and helping with the little things that the bride and groom should not have to worry about on their wedding day.
- One 2-hour session in-person or over the phone with a wedding coordinator 4-6 weeks before your wedding (you will fill us in on all your wedding details so we can successfully coordinate.) Additional phone calls/email are acceptable to complete all details
- Re-confirm your list of vendors 3 weeks prior to wedding on your behalf
- Create a vendor day-of timeline (based on confirmation calls) to keep your vendors and wedding day running smoothly
- Lead wedding coordinator and at least 1 assistant coordinator available the day of your wedding for 6-10 hours (usually begins 4 hours prior to ceremony and ends when all formalities and special dances have taken place - additional hours can be added, including teardown assistance)
- Accept deliveries and work with venue
- Assist with set-up and décor as needed
- Lay out all place cards and favors
- Assist bridal party with their needs
- Deal with all logistics
- Problem solve on behalf of the bride and groom
- Organize bridal party and guide ceremony rehearsal and ceremony (this can be eliminated if your ceremony venue has their own coordinator)
- Distribute final vendor checks and tips as needed
- Run local errands and help with last-minute emergencies
- Allow you to have a stress-free wedding day!
* For weddings that require over three on-site wedding coordinators due to the work involved, an additional fee may be necessary.