There are so many great options if you choose to have a wedding gift registry, from local stores that now participate to larger retailers that let you do everything from the comfort of your home. Sometimes it can be overwhelming and difficult to choose. We are here to help by filtering top registry types for different kinds of couples. Here are our top wedding gift registries that range from online retailers to classic brick and mortar stores that offer great options as well.
For the Classic Couple:
- Crate & Barrel, http://www.crateandbarrel.com
- Bed, Bath & Beyond, http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/
- Macy’s, http://www.macys.com/
- Bloomingdale’s, http://www.bloomingdales.com/
- Restoration Hardware, https://www.restorationhardware.com/
These classic options are a common go to choice for wedding gift registries. Most guests will think of these options before they even see where you are registered at!
For the Entertaining Couple:
- Williams-Sonoma, http://www.williams-sonoma.com/
- Pottery Barn, http://www.potterybarn.com/
- Sur La Table, http://www.surlatable.com/
Top Wedding Gift Registries For the Artsy Couple:
- MOMA Store, http://www.momastore.org
- Jonathan Adler, http://jonathanadler.com/
- My Registry, http://www.myregistry.com/
For the Active Couple:
- HoneyFund, http://www.honeyfund.com/
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith, https://shop.mrandmrssmith.com/us/shop
- Travelers Joy, http://www.travelersjoy.com/
Just for Fun:
For a few of our top wedding gift registries must-haves, visit Modern Pineapple, a new, inspirational blog for modern entertaining, decorating, traveling the globe and more! Here are two links for learning about glassware and baking essentials for your wedding!
If you have any questions about our top wedding gift registries, contact us today at Hello Productions. We are happy to help you with any wedding needs and we want to make your special wedding day the best that it can be! Weddings are all about your and your future spouse and we want to make that as special as we can for you.